Corporate Social Responsibility
New Global Leader, STX Engine

Environmental Management

STX Engine is emitting approximately 13,000 tons of greenhouse gas a year on average. Of this emitted amount, direct emission due to combustion of oil, LNG, etc., accounts for 55%, and indirect emission due to power consumption accounts for the remaining 45%. STX Engine's main emission sources of greenhouse gas include B-A oil and light oil combustion for engine commissioning, LNG combustion, use of electric power, etc. The greenhouse inventory to estimate the amount of emission was prepared according to the standard of Korea’s Greenhouse Gas and Energy Target Management System and verified by a third party, DNV GL (2010~2015).

Status of Energy Used

Section 2015 2016 2017 Remarks
TJ 258 255 219
tCO2eq 14,563 14,443 11,808

CDP Special Award

The Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) is a global project of a non-profit organization in
England. It receives a request from an investment organization, assesses the opportunity
and risk of a corporate regarding climate change, and reflects the assessment result on their
investment portfolio. STX Engine participated in the CDP for the first time in 2012 and
received the CDP Special Award from the Korea Sustainability Investing Forum, a responsible
organization for the CDP.

Customer Sign in


Welcome to STX Engine Web.
As a registered customer or other business partner with STX Engine, STX Engine Web gives you various technical and service information. Please sign in with your registered email.

* Not registered?    Sign up now!
* Member Withdrawal.

Cancel

Create Account


If you would like to have access to STX Engine Web, please fill out the fields below using your company details.

* 

* 

* 

    
Cancel

Notice !


Please check your email from STX Engine Web and click on the link for email address confirmation. Then, please wait until administrator approval.

Notice !


Email is not registered or entered incorrectly!

Notice !


Please proceed with the email authentication first!

Notice !


Email authentication status. Waiting for approval!

Notice !


This email is already registered!

Member Withdrawal



If you want to deactivate your account in STX Engine Web, please fill registered email address and click the button for confirmation.


Notice !


Your membership withdrawal has been completed!

Notice !


This member does not exist!

Notice !



Sign up is complete
To login, Press the Confirm button.