With its corporate citizenship, STX Engine Co., Ltd., will observe the following rules of conduct for the coexistence of human beings and nature, and do its best to
practice sustainable management which is economically, socially, and environmentally sound.
- 1. STX Engine will recognize environmental preservation as well as safety and health as core values and reflect this first on corporate activities and ordinary life.
- 2. Practice environment improving activities including the use of environmentally friendly products, process development, and recycling aggressively in order to minimize the impact on the environment, safety, and health over all stages of development, production, use, and disposal of products.
- 3. Observe the regulations and company standards related to environment, safety, and health, and practice environment improving activities aggressively and continuously in order to respond to climate change, reduce environmental pollution, and improve the level of safety and health.
- 4. All officers and staff will consider the impact on the environment, safety, and health in business activities and secure preventive measures against this first of all.
- 5. Encourage cooperation with local communities for corporate social contribution and provide active guidance and support to our partners for their win-win management.
STX Engine Co., Ltd.
CEO Park Ki-Moon, Person in Charge of Safety and Health Management